Hello Kitty Fruit Jelly

hello kitty fruit jelly, 240baon

I’m not a huge fan of gelatin. As a matter of fact, I don’t eat it because I can’t digest it but I saw this package of Hello Kitty jelly at Landmark and I just couldn’t resist! It’s only Php13.75 after all, so what have I got to lose?

I had a plan, I would freeze it then eat it. It may be easier for me to digest that way. Guess what, my plan worked! I was able to eat 3 pieces without getting indigestion.

I love the fact that this jelly is not too sweet unlike the other jellies in the market. The coconut bits at the bottom are also a refreshing touch. MB tasted it but couldn’t appreciate the it because it was frozen. He said that he might like it if it was just refrigerated.

Don’t feed this to small kids as the coconut bits might be a choking hazard. Otherwise, enjoy!

Comments