Saturday Merienda

I always look forward to Saturdays just because I get to spend a lot of time with MB. We get to hang out all day, work together (we both have work on Saturdays), watch TV, play our PS3 and eat! I usually eat alone during weekdays and eating with MB is really fun. Last Saturday, he was sweet enough to prepare our merienda. He likes to keep me stuck in bed/our room on weekends and does everything for me. Like I said in my previous posts, I need a lot of rest during this time of year.

Saturday Merienda, 240baon

He fried some turonitos and made some melon juice. He likes his melon juice with milk, I like the unadulterated stuff. The turonitos were fried to my liking (not burnt, he likes them a bit burnt) and the melon juice had the perfect sweetness. We went to the market earlier in the day and bought a lot of goodies. There’s a bag of lanzones at the back which were delicious! We bought half a kilo and finished it in a day. On my first taste, I was wishing we had bought more. Well, next Saturday again!

Comments