Snack Time

I love snacking at Red Mango while my husband loves Starbucks. When I got pregnant, I refused to eat anything from Starbucks.I just threw up every time we would eat there so my husband was so happy when I finally agreed to go with him. I ordered something safe:

WP_000036

This is corned beef pandesal which I always enjoy. This juice is delicious but it’s overpriced at Starbucks at Php115.

At Red Mango, we got:

WP_000037

Blueberries and granola crunch
WP_000038
Good ole chocolate chips for MB
WP_000039
Love the water bottle that is similar to Watsons only the top is red
WP_000043


They now also serve sandwiches. I think this is Asian Chicken BBQ. I’m sorry I can’t remember but it was good. Not great but I like it. This is good for sharing although my husband didn’t care for it so much so I ended up eating the whole thing. It’s a bit messy to eat though.

I’m wondering why they have The Landmark utensils at Red Mango:

WP_000045

Comments