Ingredientschicken cut into small pieces ( I used adobo cut)
red bell peppers
gata (coconut milk)
Let’s Cook!1. I first fried the potatoes then set them aside. In the same pan, I fried the chicken.
2. When the chicken was white on both sides, I sprinkled some curry powder on them. I kept flipping the chicken every now and then to avoid burning the curry powder. I then set them aside when they were almost done.
3. In the same pan, I put some more oil and sauteed the garlic, onions, celery, ginger and red peppers.
4. When the veggies were cooked, I added the potatoes and the chicken. I seasoned the mixture with salt and added about a cup of water.
5. I let this boil then simmer for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes and chicken were cooked.
6. I added the coconut milk and simmered for another 5 minutes.