Snacks and Lunches

We are entering dangerous territory. My son is becoming more conscious of his food. He is slowly becoming picky. As a result, meal times are becoming a challenge for me. However, here are a few dishes he likes. If you have a picky eater, maybe you can try one (or all) of these dishes.





This cheesy beef quesadilla is easy to make. You just need some tortilla, cheese and a beef filling. For the beef filling, just saute some chopped garlic and onions in oil, add some minced beef and season with salt, pepper and Spanish paprika (optional).




Chicken macaroni soup is my son's comfort food. He likes this no matter what time of day I serve it. On a side note, I made a quick search in my archives and found out that I don't have the basic recipe for chicken macaroni soup or sopas. I will post one as soon as possible. 




Nachos with homemade salsa are a favorite whether for lunch or snack. I used the same beef above. 




Nutella dinosaurs are great for breakfast. My son is crazy about dinosaurs. I serve this with some fruit, some protein and Yakult. 



Finally, roasted chicken wraps. These are easy to make. Just shred some leftover roasted chicken (store-bought in my case) and place them on a tortilla with lettuce, mayo and shredded quick melt cheese. Pop in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts and serve. 



Comments