Beef and Avocado Quesadilla


This is a quick meal that I will definitely make again and again. I have recently become a huge fan of avocados. I used to hate them when I was younger. I found that I like the Hass variety best. I used the same avocados to make this quick quesadilla.

You need:


tortilla
minced beef
tomato sauce
salt and pepper
cheese
cumin
Spanish paprika
avocados
garlic 
onions

Let's do this! 


In a pan, saute the chopped garlic and onions in a little oil. Add the minced beef and wait for it to brown. Season with salt, pepper, Spanish Paprika and cumin. Add a little bit of tomato sauce, just enough to cover the beef. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes. 

Spread some of the beef mixture on a tortilla. Top with cheese and avocado slices. Pop in the oven/ heat on a grill or non-stick pan. I served this with some green grapes. It was a perfect meal. 









Comments