Crispy Tilapia Strips and Other Yummy Dishes



There are nights when I am so inspired to cook dinner. Here is an example of one of those nights. Let's talk about the crispy tilapia strips first. I have a love-hate relationship with tilapia ever since I got one that tasted of gilik. It's hard to translate that word but the taste was awful. 

Anyhoo, if you'd like to try this dish, read on. 

You need:

tilapia fillets
salt and pepper
cornstarch

Let's do this!

Season the fillets with salt and pepper and dredge in cornstarch. Fry. 

I served the fish with this sauce:


Finely chop some garlic and onions. Place in a bowl and mix with equal parts vinegar and soy sauce. Add some salt and pepper. I also added some sugar because I was looking for a sweet hit. 

I served these with crispy adobo flakes. You can see the whole smorgasbord down below. 






Comments