Breakfast Plate



I have a new blog and it's called The Perfect Health Project. It's my journey to achieving perfect health and one of the things I blog about there is my food. I will put the food there but I will post the recipes here.

So here's today's breakfast - scrambled quail eggs, steamed broccoli and fresh ripe mangoes. Not in the photo are the 3 slices of dragonfruit I downed before going to the market.

Scrambled Quail Eggs

coconut oil
10 quail eggs, beaten
1 chopped tomato
Himalayan pink salt and pepper

Let's do this!

Heat the oil. Add the tomatoes and cook until wilted. Add the eggs, season with salt and pepper. 

I always use Himalayan Pink Salt because of its host of benefits which you can simply Google. 

Steamed Broccoli

steamer, boiling water
broccoli
salt
extra virgin olive oil

Let's do this!

Steam the broccoli for a minute or so until bright green. You can plunge them into ice water after steaming but I skipped this step as I will be eating them right away. Place in a bowl, season with EVOO and salt and toss. 

To know more about my new blog, visit http://bit.ly/2iX12fM

If you are sick, currently seeking a better lifestyle, looking for tips on better health or just want to be the best you ever, please join me in my journey. Let's share ideas, talk and listen to each other.


Comments