A Simple Salmon Dinner





I am waaay behind these posts. I have tons more photos in my phone that I'd like to share with you. So, let's start with this. It's a simple salmon dinner that I cooked one night last week. 

You need:

salmon
garlic, minced
1 tablespoon honey
salt and pepper
dried oregano
lemon
dried parsley
cayenne pepper
butter
olive oil

Let's do this!

Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Cook in olive oil. Set aside. 

In the same pan, heat some butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. In a bowl, mix the lemon juice and honey together. Not so much lemon juice as it will be very tart!

Add the lemon juice-honey mixture and the herbs and cayenne pepper. Let this simmer for about two minutes and pour over the salmon.

As for my veggie salad, I just got some greens and sliced them. I have some boiled potatoes in the fridge so I reheated them in the same pan where I cooked the sauce so they can be coated with the remainder. I also used up the remaining 1 teaspoon of my Kewpie Caesar Dressing. 

Happy eating!



Comments