Chicken Pasta with Homemade Tomato Sauce

My apologies for being MIA for so long. I've had a couple of terrible weeks. Been down with flu (had it only now after 10 years!), had conjunctivitis, my wisdom tooth started erupting and when I thought things couldn't get worse, my doctor is out of the country and I had to get prescription for my meds because I'm down to two! So I've been out of meds for the past few days and I'm always feeling queasy and light headed or dizzy. Bottomline - I need my meds! I still have to endure this for a few days as he won't be back until next week. Huhuhuhu....

I wasn't able to eat properly for a few days because of the tooth but now the tooth is better. My appetite is down because of the lack of meds. I can't eat properly. So after posting backlog files, I will be posting the Lazy Baon/Meal Chronicles. I can't eat so please bear with me.

This pasta was a big hit. I used homemade tomato sauce which you can find the recipe for in the archives. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. I used thin spaghetti, San Remo brand. In a pan, saute garlic and onions in olive oil. Pour prepared tomato sauce and let simmer for about 2 minutes. Add some chopped pitted black olives. Add the chicken chunks which have been fried earlier, mix. Add the cooked spaghetti and mix well to coat the pasta evenly and top with lots and lots and lots of melting cheese.

Comments