Pacific Saury, Broccoli in Soy Sauce and Nori Dinner



Quick meals don't have to be junk. They don't have to lack the nutrition that you need. And they should definitely satisfy your hunger. Here is an example of those 5-minute meals that are healthy. I just opened a can of pacific saury and placed that in a serving dish. I also opened a pack of sweet, crunchy nori. This goes well with the fish and rice especially Japanese rice. For the veggies, I just cut up a whole head of broccoli then cooked it in Kikkoman with some lemon juice. Sometimes I use calamansi (calamondin). Other times I add garlic. You can also steam the broccoli and just pour the soy-calamansi sauce over it. You can also use soy sauce and oyster sauce. Another variation is soy sauce and mirin. There are so many ways you can cook a quick dish. You just have to be really creative and imaginative. So what's your 5-minute meal secret?

Comments