My Favorite Things

I just realized that it’s been a month since I updated this blog. I was shocked to see that tiny reminder on my other blog. Sorry if I’ve been neglecting you! I’ve been very busy with bazaars and makeup gigs. Today was a rest day for me so I was able to write some things and now I’m giving this blog some love. And speaking of love, here are things I’m loving this summer:

 

fruit and nut salad, by 240baon

Fruit and nut salad

light dinner, by 240baon

light dinners

citrus salad, by 240baon

citrus salads

grilled corn on the cob, by 240baon

grilled corn on the cob

grilled shrimps

grilled shrimps

I’ve also made some interesting grocery finds:

 

dole fresh buco, by 240baon

Dole fresh buco..so sweet and refreshing!

This isn’t exactly a grocery find but a bazaar find:

delimondo corned beef and rice, by 240baon

Delimondo corned beef

delimondo corned beef, by 240baon

pure meat! no litid whatsoever

I’m very particular with my corned beef. This Delimondo Ranch Style Corned Beef passed with flying colors! It’s soooo good especially when cooked almost crispy. I had this for brunch today. One big can costs Php155 and is available at S&R.

 

What are your favorite things this summer?

Comments