Tous Les Jours Cranberry Bread

Tous Les Jours is a new Korean bake shop in town. It is located beside the entrance of GB5, the one located at the park. I thought it was a French patisserie because of the name but when I entered, the staff greeted me “anyong-haseyo”.

I went through all their breads. They are all sweet breads unlike Bread Talk that has savory options. I have no idea if the savory ones were still baking or if they are coming soon. They also have a wide assortment of cakes.

I like brown breads but I don’t like sweet breads too much so I got this:

tous les jours cranberry bread, 240baon

This is a cranberry bread. I was disappointed because it had raisins and I don’t like raisins. My mom used to feed my sister and I boxes and boxes of Sun-Maid raisins when we were kids so I guess that explains my aversion. I can eat a few pieces but that’s it. I ended up removing the raisins in the bread.

I didn’t’ like this bread. It was dry in my opinion and lacked flavor. I only liked the top where the flavor was concentrated. This costs around Php140 but my mom had her SC discount card so I paid a little over 120 pesos. French Baker and Bread Talk will still be my go-to bakeshops.

Comments