Salmon Patties and Mayo-Free Coleslaw (SOY-FREE)


This was my plate and those fries are really bothering me. My homemade fries are usually crispy as I bake them. I forgot that we did not have baking sheets anymore and I already promised my son I would cook fries for dinner so I had no choice but to fry them. They were not as crispy as usual.

Moving on, today's dish is the coleslaw.  We don't eat mayo anymore so I had to substitute something. I knew I wanted some coleslaw so I experimented with Greek yogurt. Well, what do you know, it was even better than my mayo version!

I'm still perfecting the salmon patties so I ask for your patience for the recipe. 


Mayo-Free Coleslaw

You need:

shredded cabbage
shredded carrots
1 tub Greek yogurt
1T Dijon mustard
dried cranberries
almonds
pineapples
pink salt and pepper
coco sugar (optional)

Let's do this!

1. In a bowl, mix the yogurt and mustard. Taste. If it's too sour, add a bit of coco sugar. Season with Himalayan salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. In another bigger bowl, mix all the ingredients and then add the yogurt mixture. Mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings. Serve chilled. 


Comments