Never Buy This Rice Cracker!

 



It's been a loooooooong time since I last wrote something but this snack is so bad that I immediately got my laptop to write about it. I'm super disappointed with this rice cracker snack that we bought yesterday at Aji-Ichiban. Just look at that cover photo.


Now look at the actual snack:






Let's do a close up:





Does that look like anything in the photo???


There's no floss. The "seaweed" looks like burnt stuff. The taste is blah. It's neither bad nor good. I was looking forward to that floss taste. It is crunchy, though. I had really high hopes for this product. It costs Php199 and that's wasted money. This is actually the second snack item from Aji that I'm disappointed with. I'll try to post the other one soon. 



Remember, DON'T BUY THIS STUFF!





Comments