Recycling Those Crappy Rice Crackers



Remember those crappy rice crackers from my last post? Well, if you've been a regular here, you'd know that I hate wasting food. So, I recycled them and gave them a new life with this dish.


I blitz the crackers and used them as breading for this crunchy pork dish. I also added some seasoning and spices to the crackers then added cornstarch. I made a simple sour dip to accompany the pork. This dish got 2 thumbs up from my biggest critic - my son.  I'm a happy mom!



This dish has:

Omega-3 

Vitamins A & D

Selenium

Vitamin E, C


And that's just from the organic pork alone. Other ingredients of this dish include antioxidants, cancer-fighting components; ingredients that support vision health, improve cholesterol levels, reduce inflammation, improve blood sugar control, improve respiratory disease, balance body's PH, reduce signs of aging, improve sleep quality, cardio support, supports liver health, reduce high blood pressure (yeah, you read that right), support immune system function and a host of other vitamins and nutrients. 


All the ingredients used in this dish are high-quality. Food is our biggest expense and for good reason. I believe that food heals. Food is medicine. With the right combination of foods, you can help support your body to heal. Oh, that's right. You didn't know, but while I was on hiatus from blogging, I was busy getting certified as a nutrition and body healing coach. Future posts might be about healing foods and dishes. 


I cooked this dish today to help with my iron levels. My family and I just had a bout with covid. We are all well ( praise God!). We all got healed with the help of natural therapies and nutraceuticals. We didn't take a single allopathic treatment. Now, I'm building up my strength to get back to my regular duties. See you in the next post!




Comments