In-Flight Snacks

So, I hope everyone in Manila is safe and dry. We have been experiencing heavy rains and flooding for the past few days.

I will be writing a series of posts about my Malaysia trip. This will focus on food. If you want to see other photos and read about other stuff I did there, please visit my lifestyle blog.

Let’s start with my in-flight snack:

IMG_6378

Nothing like Ms. Hello Kitty to brighten up my morning

I don’t buy food from the plane as they are waaaay overpriced. Good thing cousin C and I did some grocery shopping 2 days before the trip. We stocked up on a lot of goodies and so I brought some with me. You can get this Hello Kitty snack from Landmark, by the way.

IMG_6381


They tasted different than the chocolate filled biscuits I’m used to. They had an after taste but they were okay. I finished the small pouch. Our flight was at 7:40 AM but it was delayed for a few minutes so I was already hungry during the flight. If it didn’t taste nice, I would have finished it anyway.

IMG_6382


Downed it all with this cute Air Asia CafĂ© bullet water. Next – what we ate when we got to Kuala Lumpur and some cool grocery finds.

Comments