Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Pasta


Who loves S&R's rotisserie chicken? I know I do! It's just so flavorful and versatile. We normally have a ton of leftover chicken after a meal but I know just what to do with them. I cut them up into portions and freeze them. When I need some for a recipe, I just thaw a portion out. Here's one recipe you can make with some of that leftover chicken.

You need:

pasta, cooked according to package direction
shredded rotisserie chicken
cream of mushroom soup
cream
salt and pepper
a dash of nutmeg
dried or fresh parsley
olive oil
garlic
onions

Let's do this!

In a pan, heat some olive oil. Add some chopped onions and cook until translucent. Add the chopped garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the chicken and cook for two minutes. Pour the cream of mushroom soup and mix. Let this boil and then simmer for two minutes. Add some cream. Season with salt and pepper but taste first as most canned cream of mushroom soup are salty. Add a dash of nutmeg. Add the cooked pasta and mix well. Sprinkle some dried or chopped fresh parsley. Serve with your favorite ice cold drink. 

Comments