Breakfast in a Muffin Tin


I really don't like planning for breakfast so I usually opt for easy and make-ahead meals that I can just pop in the oven every day. I only make a good breakfast spread on weekends when my schedule is not too hectic. 

This breakfast in a muffin tin is perfect for on-the-go people who want to get out of the door fast in the morning but still have a filling breakfast. If you're like me, a stay-at-home mom, you can pack some of these in a lunch box for your kids and husband to enjoy for breakfast or snack. 



You need:

a greased muffin tin
bread
eggs
ham
cheese
and any vegetables or meats that you want (i.e. peppers, Spam, bacon, onions, etc.)

Let's do this!

Preheat oven to 200C.

Cut the bread so they will fit into your muffin tin. Place the bread. Top with your desired toppings. In this case, I used ham and cheese. Then beat some eggs, pour some into each cup. Pop in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the ingredients are cooked through. I usually put cooked meats so that the eggs won't overcook. 

I ate this with some fruit and steamed asparagus and of course, a bottle of Yakult. 




Comments