Healthy Breakfast



This is another one of those healthy/special breakfasts that I prepare to get a boost of energy in the morning. It's also great for digestion.

You need:


2 slices of batard
asparagus
salad greens
salad dressing of your choice
poached egg
mozzarella or your choice of cheese
parsley
salt and pepper

Let's do this!

Top the bread slices with mozzarella. Sprinkle with parsley. Stick them in a preheated oven at 150C for 5 minutes. 10 minutes if the oven is not pre-heated. I like the sides crunchy.

Poach the egg. I use my multicooker for this to save time. While the egg is poaching, I use the steaming rack to steam my asparagus. To prepare the asparagus, just break off the part or joint where there is no resistance. 

To assemble, place the bread on a plate. Add the greens. You can drizzle the dressing on the greens or put them on the side. Add the asparagus and poached egg. Don't forget to season the egg with salt and pepper. I love dipping the asparagus into the yolks. Yum!


Comments