Breakfast Cheese Muffins


I try my very best to serve some good quality breakfast but most of the time we just end up with some toast. When my morning is not too hectic, I try to bake some goodies which I can just reheat for the rest of the week. Such are these cheese muffins. 





You need:

1.5 cups flour
1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar (depending on how sweet you want your muffins to be)
1 tablespoon baking powder
a pinch of salt
one regular sized bar of cheddar cheese, grated
1 cup mil
1 egg
1/4 cup melted better

Let's do this!

In a bowl, put all dry ingredients together. Whisk. Add the cheese and stir. 

In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk and butter together. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture bowl and stir with a spoon. 

I normally spray my muffin tins with baking spray but you can use butter to grease them. Transfer the muffin mixture into the muffin tins. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 190C.

This recipe is good for 12 muffins. 



My son ate this for breakfast with some Yakult while doing some pumpkin coloring. 


Comments