Our Experience at CYMA Trinoma

CYMA is one of our favorite restaurants. Aside from the fact that Mediterranean/Greek food is safe for us, we also happen to enjoy the food and the service in that restaurant. We are regulars at the Greenbelt branch but it was our first time to try the Trinoma branch. 


We ordered hummus with pita, of course as this is our favorite (my son and I). 


Roka Salad


Roasted Salmon on Cedar Plank for everybody

The food was superb, as usual. No complaints. My son even ordered extra pita because he loved it so much. The salmon was too salty for my taste though. Sometimes in the Greenbelt branch, they are also heavy-handed on the salt. 

I also love that this restaurant caters to our food restrictions. The service is also good although the service at Greenbelt is better but I have no complaints here as well. I think the staff just needed to smile more. We went there after lunch time and were celebrating something so we were really in high spirits. It would have been nice if the staff smiled more and were a bit more jolly. But that's just me, always happy. 

I'd recommend Cyma Trinoma for a delicious, healthy and filling meal!




Comments