Our Experience at Nanyang SM Aura

We love chicken rice, especially my son. I love it but I love nasi lemak even more. It was around 2 weeks after our Singapore vacation and we were missing our favorite Singaporean foods. Luckily, we were at SM Aura one night, looking for a place to eat in and found Nanyang. 


Of course, my son ordered chicken rice. He wanted the steamed version but it was out of stock so he opted for the chicken chop instead. 


Of course, my husband and I ordered nasi lemak. I was so happy that I could choose white meat for my order! Banana Leaf only offers dark meat which gives me hives. 

My son loved his meal. He finished everything on his plate. My husband and I enjoyed the nasi lemak as well. I liked the sambal very much. The peanuts tasted bad, a bit rancid. Too bad, I even asked for more anchovies and peanuts as my serving was too little compared to my husband's. That was my only complain, though. 

The service was great! The staff were very accommodating and were happy to answer my questions because we had food restrictions. The supervisor on duty was also very nice to us and I complemented them on the food. He was very happy and thankful for the kind words. 

I can't wait for Nanyang Greenbelt to open! I hope the food and service are also something to look forward, too!

Comments