Snack or Dessert: Andeico Sweets Chocolate Cream Puff (Review)



Here's what I promised you. I was expecting that the chocolate cream puff would be better than the strawberry one. And it didn't disappointment! For me, it was waaaay better than the strawberry. 

 

Just look at that cream that looks like ice cream! I kept this in the freezer, by the way, that's why the cream solidified like that. The texture is smooth and the chocolate flavor is strong but in a pleasant way. The sweetness level is perfect. This is the reason why I like Japanese snacks better than say, American snacks. The Japanese put a lot of thought into their food. The ingredients they use are usually high-class and high-quality. Perhaps this is the reason why they are so expensive! But, I'd rather spend on good quality ingredients than a food item that does taste good but has a bunch of chemicals in it.  

I can't wait to go back to Mitsukoshi and buy a ton of these cream puffs!

Comments