I don’t follow a recipe when I cook.
I don’t measure ingredients.
I go with my instinct.
Most dishes aren’t cooked the same way.
But sometimes, I get a wonderful combination of ingredients that warrants recording.
I sometimes recored them on my phone or in random notebooks, which is problematic because when I need the recipe again, I couldn’t find it anymore. 😑
This little notebook was born from that habit.
I was painting lemons one afternoon.
And I made them into these:
But I felt like the collection wasn’t complete.
So I thought about making this Kitchen Notes for my recipes.
It now houses 5 of my original recipes.
This, combined with my Pantry Ledgers, have brought the spark back to meal management.
I like when things are organized, categorized, or grouped together.
I want something to hold each of my systems, and this notebook is perfect.
If you feel called to keep one to better manage your home and systems, they’re quietly available through Stars & Roses.
—
I’ll set the table again soon.
Lady E
Founder, Lady E Eats
Where food becomes story, and every table holds a moment





Comments
Post a Comment