Our meals don’t follow a schedule.
We eat when we’re hungry.
And we eat based on how hungry we are.
Most afternoons, my son and I prefer quick bites instead of a full lunch.
I asked my friend to buy two bags full of bread from Paris Baguette.
One of the breads is this French Ham & Cheese Sandwich.
Out of all the breads, I think this is what I liked the most.
However, it had a lot of onions.
It was alright. Not quite filling, but enough to quiet my hunger pangs.
I wish it had less cheese and onions, though.
But that’s just me.
Not a huge fan of both.
I’m just glad that the cheese wasn’t sharp.
Do you know those cheeses that hurt your tongue?
Yeah, I don’t like those.
I served this with some Sun Chips.
I always need something crunchy when I eat a sandwich.
The textures just bore my tastebuds and my mouth. 😏
I’m settling into this rhythm of allowing help.
Not everything has to be made from scratch.
Not every meal has to be a full production.
Sometimes, stacked, toasted, and done… is enough.
—
I’ll set the table again soon.
Lady E
Founder, Lady E Eats
Where food becomes story, and every table holds a moment

Comments
Post a Comment