Road Trip Lunch


Here's another road trip lunch idea for all you travelers and moms who are always on the go with their kids. This is my barbecue pulled pork, corn and rice wraps. I did another corn rice dish because I still had half a can of corn left from this previous recipe. 




For the rice, you need:

cold rice
half a can of corn
minced garlic
butter
oil
dried parsley
salt and pepper
1 tablespoon soy sauce

Let's do this!

In a wok or pan, add some oil and a tablespoon of butter. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.  Add the corn. Cook for 1 minute. Add the rice and mix well. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Add some dried parsley. Mix again.

To assemble, take a tortilla, add a heaping tablespoon of rice and top with a heaping tablespoon of pulled pork. Fold.



I wrapped each tortilla in foil and placed them on a tray. I also packed some chips and my boys' favorite Ice Gem biscuits. We were full before we went back home and I can be assured that my husband has the strength for the long drive. 

Comments