Easy Ramen



You remember that time we went to Landers? Well I got a pack of ramen. It consisted of 2 packs of sauces and 2 packs of noodles. I didn't want to eat just soup and noodles so I looked in the vegetable bin and freezer and found some bok choy, spring onions and kani sticks. Here's what I came up with.

The soup is soy based and it was a bit bitter so I added a bit of sugar to balance out the taste. Here's the rest of the recipe.

You need:

a pack of ramen with sauce
kani sticks
spring onions
bok choy
1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
salt 
boiled eggs (optional but this would really elevate the dish)
water

Let's do this!

Cook ramen according to package directions. As for the soup, add some water, taste it then adjust with salt and sugar. Cook the kani and bok choy in the soup. Remove once they are cooked especially the bok choy as they become bitter and make the soup bitter. Just swirl them around the soup a few times until limp. Put everything in a bowl and add some soft boiled eggs. We ran out of eggs that's why I didn't have any here. Sprinkle with chopped spring onions.  Serve hot. 

Comments