Super Easy Teriyaki Meatballs

I'm trying to put easy, 15-minute meals in our weekly menu because it seems that even though I am now a full time stay-at-home mom/housewife, my schedule has become more hectic. Suddenly, my To-Do list has doubled. This super easy teriyaki meatballs is one of those meals that saved me a lot of time (and sanity).



You need:

store-bought burger patties (I buy the ones that my supermarket prepares in-house to ensure freshness and quality)
Mr. Yoshida's Cooking Sauce which I featured here
spring onions for garnish

Let's do this!

Mash up the patties in a bowl with your hands then form into meatballs. Cook in oil. Drain and set aside. In a small sauce pan, heat some cooking sauce until a bit thick and reduced. Pour the sauce all over the meatballs and sprinkle with chopped spring onions. Serve with rice. I also served some of the leftover sopas (chicken macaroni soup) that we had. That's it! 

If you want to save this recipe for later, feel free to Pin the image below. 



Comments