Super Healthy Dinner SOY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE



I've been reviewing my old posts and found out that I wasn't really eating healthy for many years and that's why I got sick. I have radically changed my life and diet and now stick to healthy eating. I'm not going back.

Here is one of those super healthy meals that I now regularly fix for my family.

Salad:

salad greens
cucumber slices
olive oil
Himalayan salt and pepper

Pasta:

Brown rice pasta
organic canned tomatoes
Portobello mushrooms
garlic
onions
a little bit of coco sugar
Himalayan salt and pepper
dried parsley
dried oregano

Let's do this!

1. Cook pasta according to package directions. 
2. In a pan, saute onions in olive oil until translucent. Add chopped garlic and cook until fragrant. 
3. Add the sliced Portobello mushrooms and cook for a few minutes. Add the tomatoes and simmer for at least 10 minutes or until you reach desired consistency. 
4. Add a little bit of coco sugar to cut the acidity. Season with Himalayan salt, pepper, parsley and oregano. Add pasta to the sauce. 


Salmon: 

Salmon
olive oil
Himalayan salt and pepper
coconut aminos

1. Season the salmon with salt, pepper and coconut aminos on both sides. 
2. Cook in olive oil. Serve with pasta and salad. 

Comments