Our Experience at Crisostomo Alabang Town Center

It was our first time to try Crisostomo. We were looking for a place to eat in at ATC and I looked at the menu, asked the waiters about the food and decided it's worth a try. I'm so glad we did!



I like the interiors, lots of quirky art pieces. 



Love this bead necklace as I am a bead jewelry designer myself!


We ordered a pitcher of melon juice with the sugar syrup on the side. We are not huge sugar fans, we avoid it as much as we can, especially white sugar.



This is a vegetable salad that was delicious! The eggplant was too oily though. 


Mom and my son ordered the Crispy Garlic Bangus with the garlic chips on the side. I did not touch this because it had soy sauce but my son demolished it. 


I ordered the Sinigang na Hipon. The shrimps were large and the soup was made from scratch, no mixes here! Yeah, mom and I finished this dish. 


Mom let me have all this fried catfish to myself which I demolished in no time!

The food was very delicious! The service was great. The staff were very accommodating and attentive. The price point was good also. The ambiance was very relaxing. The dishes are named after the characters of Noli Me Tangere which made ordering really fun!

When we drop by ATC again, we will be sure to eat at Crisostomo! 

Comments