Our New Year's Lunch and New Year's Eve Dinner


This is a super late post but I thought I'd still put it up. Our celebration lunch for New Year happened on December 31. It was just the three of us, which reminds me, I have to upload our Christmas lunch menu as well! 

Anyways, cooking this time around was easier as it was only for three. I cooked some baked Alfredo Messicani which you can see above. 


This one is baked short ribs which I absolutely loved! I could have just eaten this and be happy and not bother with the other dishes. That's reheated Pancit Malabon in the background.


Then I made some chocolate bombs (top), ube puto (middle) and cheese bombs (bottom)


Of course, Godzilla must be in the photo. Godzilla is my son's current obsession. 


I was set on cooking a Filipino dish for dinner but then I had the hankering for Japanese so I cooked some allergy-friendly ramen...


Some onigiri with bonito flakes. My son loved this


And some eggplant and shrimp tempura


Let me know in the comments if you want a recipe for any of the dishes above.  


Comments