The Random Afternoon Snack Plate that Became A Whole Event

 


I have a problem with food delivery. 

I feel like I have very limited choices compared to when I’m in the mall. 

And then I realize that almost all my options in the mall are actually in my delivery app. 😑 Yes, I’m slow like this sometimes. 

And…

I’ve only realized that recently. 😑

I know, right?


So, my boys like Dunkin’ Donuts. 

And we only get them when we’re in the mall. 

One afternoon, I was craving munchkins. 

But I didn’t want to get dressed and go to the mall just to buy a box of tiny donuts. 

So I checked my food app. 


And lo and behold…

Dunkin’ Donuts! 

I was 🤯.

Why didn’t I think about this before???


So I browsed until the end and then the app asked me, “Would you like to buy from another store along with this order?”

What??? 🤯

Now I can buy from 2 stores in the same mall without physically going there? 

Yes, slow. 😑


I have been living under a rock.

A Bree Van De Kamp rock. 

But a Bedazzled rock, nevertheless. 


So we ordered chips from Taters, too. 

And I was so excited after hitting Place Order.

And then the food arrived.


I plated them and then suddenly - possibilities. 

This opens up a whole new arena for me and my meal planning. 

Which deserves a whole different post. 


So, yeah.

I thought it was just gonna be one of those meriendas (afternoon snack), but it turned into a whole event that I will be milking quietly moving forward. 😏


I’ll set the table again soon.


Lady E

Founder, Lady E Eats
Where food becomes story, and every table holds a moment




Comments