Atelier Food: Curry for the Swamped

 


Japanese chicken curry is one of my go-to dishes when I’m tired, overwhelmed, rushed, and swamped. Which is all of the above during this time at the atelier. 

Each family has their own version of curry. My version often changes depending on my mood that day. 

Like this time, I added some crab mushrooms, which are my current obsession. 😆


Looking at my plate, I feel like this was too little. Hmm… Or maybe I had okawari? I probably did. I get hungry really quick when I’m doing focused work. 


And I needed something sweet after. I don’t have a sweet tooth, but I guess when I’m stressed and tired, my body asks for something cold and sweet thus, Bulla ice cream and two cherries. Always two cherries. 

What do you reach for when you’re tired and stressed?

I’ll set the table again soon.

Lady E

Founder, Lady E Eats
Where food becomes story, and every table holds a moment





Comments