Atelier Snack: Pink, Puffy, Perfect

 

Cheese popcorn and ichigo mochi donut


August left me living long days in the atelier. I had no choice but to keep ordering food. 

One of those things I was so enamored with were these Dunkin’ Mochi Donuts. 

I was finally able to try the other flavors - ichigo and matcha. 



Well, chocolate is still my favorite. The ichigo was just sweet and really didn’t translate strawberry to me. The matcha had that problem, too. It was just a little sweet and blah. 

These mochi donuts are good to eat fresh. If you refrigerate them, they become tough and chewy. I don’t like reheating donuts so I really don’t know if they will go back to being bouncy after reheating. 

Right now, I think I’ve reached my saturation point and am not buying these again. 😆


I’ll set the table again soon.

Lady E

Founder, Lady E Eats
Where food becomes story, and every table holds a moment


Comments