I got a break..well, I was forced to have a break from Atelier work one Saturday because we were running out of food! I don’t want to have BLD delivered! Ugh…
The day started with breakfast… a breakfast delivery that is! (Shakes head) 😆
This is tapa and a little tocino from Sinangag Express. Tapa is beef while tocino is pork. The red one is tocino.
We also did a Shopwise side quest before S&R. I got this frozen pizza from Cibo.
Now, at S&R.
I didn’t want to cook when we got home so I got a bunch of prepared food like this grilled salmon head.
And this roasted pork belly.
These white crab mushrooms were new to me. After doing some research, I concluded that there is very little chance of an allergic reaction and so I was game to try it.
My friend and I were talking about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches the night before and I told him about Goober. It just so happened that I found a bottle that day!
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches aren’t popular here and my friend said that he wanted to try it.
I got this bottle so my son could try it.
I’m not a big fan of peanut butter, but my husband liked this.
This is our favorite variety of Chips Ahoy! -Chewy. It’s been a while since we last ate it. When I tasted this, I didn’t like it anymore. It’s too sweet for me now!
When I was a child, Chips Ahoy! Was my favorite. I don’t remember it being this sweet.
And then I found these two chocolates! These are really good, especially the cranberry one. I like sweet and sour chocolate so this gets my vote.
And our cheese pillow! Hahaha! I always get this instead of small packs. It lasts us about 3 months or so, depending on how many cheese dishes I make.
Up next, how I ingredient prepped some of these and if the grilled salmon head and roasted pork belly were any good.
—
I’ll set the table again soon.
Lady E
Founder, Lady E Eats
Where food becomes story, and every table holds a moment












Comments
Post a Comment